2016 is set to be the year for energy storage to take off. Here at Wattstor we’re busy preparing ourselves for the new year and as part of our preparations we are planning to host free installer training sessions across the UK. Throughout January we will be holding six sessions all designed to help fast track installers with the knowledge required to survey, supply and install Wattstor energy storage systems.
During these sessions we will be focusing on preparing installers for the survey and sales process. In addition to this they will receive training on all the necessary technical aspects of our energy storage products. Utilising our unique experience and knowledge we aim to provide installers with the information needed to market, survey and install Wattstor systems.
We have limited spaces available in each location, so if you are interested in attending these sessions, please register your interest via our website at http://wattstorshop.com/wattstor-training/ or contact us via email at email@example.com quoting your company name, location preference and number of people attending.
Current dates and locations for the sessions are as follows:
- Thursday 7th January (8.30-11.30) – Cornwall, Tremough Innovation Centre, TR10 9TA – FULL
- Thursday 7th January (13.30 – 17.00) – Cornwall, Tremough Innovation Centre, TR10 9TA – FULL
- Monday 18th January (8.30-12.00) – Reading, Best Western, Calcot Hotel, RG31 7QN – FULL
- Thursday 21st January (8.30-12.00) – Leeds, Bizspace, LS11 5HL – FULL
- Thursday 21st January (14.00-17.00) – Leeds, Bizspace, LS11 5HL – Limited Availability
- Friday 22nd January (8.30-12.00) – Nottingham, Holiday Inn, NG10 5NJ – FULL
- Thursday 28th January (8.30-12.00) – Birmingham, Baron’s Court Hotel, Walsall, WS9 9AH – FULL
- Friday 29th January (9.00 – 1.00) – Bristol, The Gables Hotel, Falfield, GL12 8DL – FULL
Specific venues and times for the sessions will be confirmed shortly but they are expected to take place in the morning lasting for around three hours. In the meantime, why don’t you get in touch if you are interested and take the first step to becoming an accredited Wattstor installer. T: 0845 5240221 E: firstname.lastname@example.org